Sunday, July 13, 2008

Solo...



Unnamed I am, I am young
calling me what they want, I gotta run
Work is all i do, I cannot read
serving lots of people, it me who i cannot feed
Innocent eyes cry, i live ignorant
no bed, no pillow, no fan, but i have to sleep
Lonesome days, i have no friends
no one share, no one to give me presents
Orphan since I know, I am on my own
no one to comfort me, no one to hold my arm
Weeping in a corner, I feel dejected
always ridiculed, why god, I am rejected
Smoke a cigarette,he said , I protested
down came a rod, struck me, everything went red
Master of all stays numb, I do pray
give me strength, give me power or take me away
Cherishing the sky , the stars make me wonder
are they pieces of glass, a mystery I can't figure
Bathing under a tap, I love it cold
soaking all the pain, droplets in sun, shine like gold
Music is for soul, its in nature everywhere
rattle of dishes, tip tap of drops,all i hear is clamor
Waiting for emancipation, I lay here,
is there someone there, who do you fear

Help them if you can....
www.StreetKids.org
www.WorldEd.org

1 comment:

Vikram said...

Hats off ..nice poem ... liked it ...

Followers