Saturday, July 5, 2008

One...


Stars, they shone like gems,
reminded me of, a firing gun.
moon was crescent, glittering as silver,
stabbed to red was lyf with sharp dagger.
the night was dark, the wind was cool,
there they swam, the red pool was full.
tell me..
please speak to me...
put my restless heart to a still,
why do they do it,
what for they kill,
divide us all,
answer me..can we end it still ?
they have no shame, and have no pride,
beastly carnal pleasure is on what they thrive.
AS I watch night sky above, rationale seems blur,
drifting into the silence their cries go mum.
do we ignore or are we dumb,
join hands, stay not numb,
lets break the void, and cry it out loud,
lets join our hands and lets fight as one.

free your heart say no to violence.........

2 comments:

Jai said...

nice poem ...... keep going man....

PG said...

thnks man...atleast somebody read it and got it..

Followers