Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Be Myself.......


I saw myself yesterday....and today I hate myself.....
the times have changed...........it has been so hard......
swept by tides of time i've come so far......
how do i know who I was.......
may b tomorrow I wont be myself.........

I had hope...........and believed in self..........
the dices rolled.....the fortunes turned.......
as echoes of failure haunt my ears......
How do i know who i can be.....
may b tomorrow I wont be myself......

I now wait.........and seek myself......
the wounds will heal.....they might leave some scars.....
as I waddle through the sands of time...pain doesn't matter.....
How do I know when I'll be........
may be tomorrow I will be myself.......

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey that's cool....kinda original..actually its quite realistic so a gud one..gud job buddy..go on..:)

PG said...

finally some1 left a comment.....thnx a lot......!!

PG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Followers