Tuesday, July 24, 2007

One night dat changed everything.........(cont.)

Wat i found was my frnd Dau....(sounds lik a bandit from chambal)...studying at dat late hour......i inquired if i cud get smthin to eat......he offered me a bannana.......i swallowed dat in a jiffy......but dat wasnt enuf for me........but i knew complaining wud not help.......i thnkd him n marched on towards my room lik a soldier on a mission.........as i got into my bed,clouds of doubt once again started hovering in my mind......the pressure was mounting n i started losing my senses........it was first time in my life dat i was not able to sleep........i cursed myself.......but it wasnt in my hands.....i just closed my eyes n thought of my days at school.......it kept me calm for another half an hour........but still i was not sleeping.....slowly my anatomy started giving signs of lack of sleep n the pressure piling up......i was feeling nausea.........i drank a bit of water but it worsened the situation.....i quickly got up and went to the loo.....with vomit in my mouth and my head heavy.....i rushed to empty it into the loo......as washed up and went back to my room..........i was pretty sure
of wat was goin to happen the next morning........i was not goin to take my xams for the first time(i thought).......i almost cried for the first time in kgp......dat was smthin i'll never forget........
with this thought in mind i tried to relax.......then i.....i......i slept.....!!! for the first time dat nit i slept..................(to be continued..........)

No comments:

Followers